Thursday 17 January 2013

Here's an English song that was originally written for the climax build-up of the movie Omega.exe: (due to technical reasons, the song idea was dropped in the execution phase)

[I have taken a few quotes of the great writer Paulo Coelho, to pen this song]


Rise 'n shine dear, your day has arrived
All is fine dear, your toil has ended
Gone is the darkest hour of the night, and its fangs
Here is the virgin rays of the dawn, and its songs
Come, sit with me, and awaken to the morning melody!


I made the whole world conspire
 - To help you achieve what you wanted
I made the sweetest nectar of love
 - To melt the hardest pangs of your sorrows
Come, stay with me, and sip from your share of peace!


In your eyes, shines the strength of your soul
In your heart, dwells the adventurer, hunting treasures
In your will, lives the refusal to be a victim of your world
To rise fall after fall is the key to victory, you always knew
To let go all that you have is coming home to me, my child!
Come, be with me, and watch me fight your toughest battle! 

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the caricaturisation of these beautiful lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,you can continue penning down great thoughts like this...regards.

    ReplyDelete